Tax Forms — Finally!

royalty-free-taxes-clipart-illustration-441651Before you get too excited, we do not have all the forms and booklets yet…

We DO NOT have

  • 1040 forms and instructions
  • 1040 ES (estimated tax for individuals)

For information on when these will be available, call the IRS at 1-800-829-3676

We currently have

  • 1040A forms and instructions
  • 1040EZ forms and instructions
  • Schedule A (itemized deductions)
  • Schedule B (interest and ordinary dividend income)
  • Schedule C (profit/loss from business)
  • Schedule D (capitol gains and losses)
  • Schedule SE (self-employment tax)
  • Schedule EIC (earned income credit)
  • 2106 (employee business expenses)
  • 2441 (child/dependent care expenses)
  • 4868 (application for extension)
  • 8812 (additional child tax credits)
  • 8863 (education credits)

We also have state tax forms and booklets:

  • 540
  • 540A
  • 5402EZ
  • 540NR

The IRS sends us a limited amount of these forms and instruction booklets so we can only make them available while supplies last – but you can find them online at


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s